We only have 17 days until we leave for Costa Rica, so we’ve been reading some tips from past Mammal teams on what it’s like down there. We have gathered the following helpful hints!
- Build a sturdy observation cage
- The best bait is soap, chocolate, sunflower seeds, and meat
- Bring enough anesthesia
- Bring correct size synergies
- Wake up early enough to net bats in the morning
- Put a net checking bag together with tape measure, scissors, Fiona Reed Book, frisk mater, and dissecting kit
- Take lots of pictures!
- Have fun 🙂